31 March 2010

Prophecy (not mine) – something very special, yet highly emotive

In the days after Maria's passing, I would think every now and then about a prophecy that Maria had received at a conference in 2006. I had never heard it, but knew that Maria had a CD that contained the audio at the time.

I was chatting to our dear friend Doreen (who was with Maria that night and out of all the people, was also one of the few people spoken to). Doreen asked me about the CD.

Tonight it all came back to me, so I dug around and listened to it for the first time. It was amazingly emotional for me to do that. It blew me away also because as I listened to the lead-up and subsequent to when she spoke with Maria, but it was at the time she made Maria stand and spoke over her that the spirit released this sister's words in a powerful way. Feel free to listen for yourself, by clicking the link, followed by the image of Maria in an armchair, or directly via http://www.kaizik.com/journey/Music_favs_files/Maria_VCF.wav

I have started to pray over what it all meant (Maria would occasionally mention it while we were overseas).

A dear friend called just after I had listened to it for the first time. She wisely said that the prophecy (if it's truly prophetic) will be revealed but not always in the way we expect. Having listened to it again, I already have experienced some deeper understanding of it (I have goosebumps as I type).

I have cut the relevant excerpt and uploaded it to the website. For the Christian contingent out there who were close to Maria, I'd love for you to listen to it and give me some interpretation of your own to see what aligns with my thoughts.