I headed to the cemetery to spend time at Maria's gravesite. I don't say "to be with Maria" as I know where she really is. I was hoping there was an office there so I could finalise her stone and plaque. Unfortunately I had to head to the other side of town for this. I will now await a "proof", then after confirmation it should take six weeks to finalise and install.
After a quick shop I got home in time for a quick lunch and a clean of the kitchen before heading out for coffee again. On this occasion it was with a newly acquainted "sister". I have enjoyed both the fellowship and her ability to challenge me (in a Godly way) as I express some of my obstacles to continued growth in my spiritual journey.
The kids and I did the Wednesday afternoon routine of an early dinner before heading over to friends for "small group" (aka "home group" or "bible study"). I seem to be struggling to fit in (this is my own perception). There is so much floating about in my mind and I don't seem to be able to articulate myself in the way I'd normally hope to.