An overcast and cool day. That hasn't stopped the kids from getting out in the kayaks for some fishing and paddling.
A bit of time on the pool for Gabi before she suffered from a bump to her top lip. Ben's been having his own time drawing Star Wars characters. Rejoined the boys to ride their scooters together. Gabi has gone off again to hang out with the bigger girls - she loves it!
Spent time with the boys fishing. No luck finding anything. Made friends with a large group of 60-somethings at the camp kitchen who had all sorts of gadgets with them.
Received a msg from my brother Mark. He and Cass won an auction on a house in the inner Sydney area. I'm very excited for them. I'll find out more when we're home and have better phone reception.
An evening of worship led by Sean, which was lovely especially seeing Gabi get into it (the boys were fishing in the dark frim the sand). At one point Effie and Maggie were singing and leaning on each other. I could see Gabi's expression of "loss". She then asked to chat to me in our cabin about something. She raised something unrelated, but I could tell the trigger for her "unrelated" physical pain.
The water was so still. Just beautiful.