Ongoing ritual of feeding birds in the morning. Kids loving it. Gabi dropped our camera, which Maria bought before we went to Israel. Seems lens mechanism is broken. Will have to rely on phone camera for remainder of holiday. Went to hit golf balls into water. Ben pulled one of his molars out without any complaints. Took some photos of it and the blood. Archery afterwards. Wheels started to fall off the three of us. I continue to struggle with not having control and losing my temper all too quickly. Went to Merimbula and bought Ben new cozzies. Had lunch and Woolies shopping. Spent afternoon in pool (lot of fun play fighting and just doing things together) and on tennis court with Ben, followed by BBQ. More relaxed evening. Read to them both and prayed. He gives me so many chances that I don't deserve. I have such a great group of friends that I've been able to call on. It makes a big difference. Lying in bed listening to music as I type this.