I am heading off shortly for a massage with a therapist who gave Maria complimentary massages arranged and funded by the Hospice. Apparently I am entitled to three free sessions, so this will be my first. I don't know how I'll go fitting the other two in.
Maria wrote letters to myself, Ben and Gabi the night before her surgery on June 15. I thought I'd find them when I cleaned out our bedroom, but haven't as yet. It's really annoying me. I started to tackle the filing cabinet and while I've only just begun, I found an amazing letter written and given to me by Maria the day before she fell ill. I don't know whether she felt something or it was just God's timing (it wasn't unusual for her to occasionally do something like this). I just wanted to share it with you––not because what it says about me, but to show you Maria's true heart, her love and grace that she showered upon me.
Grateful your prayers that I'll locate those other precious letters.