The morning seemed to pass quite quickly. All of a sudden there was a rush to get Gabi to her friend's birthday "pool" party. During that time I took Ben shopping at his request and spent a little time together.
The kids had a relaxing afternoon before we headed off for dinner to dear friends. We didn't get home until nearly 10:00pm for the second night running, so they are quite tired.
In the morning Ben will head off with a mate and his dad to the Open Day at the Canberra Airport. Gabi and I will get to church unless I can't get her out of bed. We will then have a Grade 2 (Gabi's year) picnic to attend.
A dear brother will visit tomorrow evening so we can have some prayer time before I launch back into work on Monday.
On the point of work, I received a schedule of briefings for my first week. Unfortunately a number of them fall at the end of my time in the office. That said, I should be able to make arrangements on a couple of days and for the others will try and reschedule. I'll learn a little more about the level of flexibility to shift timings when I get into the office on Monday.