27 April 2009

Sat 25-Apr-09 (church, lunching with kids, visit/massage)

I headed off to church with the kids, while Maria stayed home to rest. Although she continues to not be able to sleep, the radiotherapy has worn her down and she is what I would call almost beyond exhaustion.

After church the kids and I checked out the market day held by the school we use for our fellowship. I then whisked the kids off to a restaurant where we had burgers and played a pinball machine - Gabi even "popped it" (got a free game)!

Later in the afternoon a dear friend came by to drop off some food, goodies for the kids and to briefly say hello. It was at this time that I had begun massaging Maria. As Maria is more keen having others massage her, Elizabeth got to stay a little longer than expected, chatting and working on Maria's neck, which has been up and down of late.