22 March 2009

Thu 19-Mar-09 (simulation...yes!)

After an early morning meeting with the kids’ school principal, Anita, I got a few things done before Maria, Effie and I drove to the hospital mid-morning to have the simulation done.

We had to wait a little while, but Maria finally got in. She didn’t seem to be in there for more than half an hour. She now has a plastic netted mask shaped just for her treatment. Come Sunday, we will be making quite a few calls to get things in motion.

After the simulation we went with Isaac to an office tucked inside one of the covered car parks to arrange a long-term parking permit as we are paying 18₪ each visit. Amazingly, we received a 3-month pass for 60₪. If only I’d known about this three weeks ago!

We had an enjoyable dinner with Jo at home. Maria was quite exhausted by the end of the evening.