Yesterday evening both sets of parents and Maria's Aunty went to apartments which Effie and I organised so we could all have a little space, especially as I pull a few things together for Wednesday.
Effie left yesterday afternoon, but returned this morning with Brian and the kids. They took Ben and Gabi for the weekend. Hopefully this time will allow me to finalise my preparations.
I will head to Cooma on Monday morning to meet with Pastor Gary for the last time before Wednesday, and to bring the kids home.
The stillness in the house is lovely to get things done, but also that quietness tends to lead to more wandering of the mind.
Ben has been very emotional about Maria and has been able to articulate it, which is such a blessing. Gabi (being younger) says that she doesn't really feel sad as she's happy Maria is not in any more pain. The three of us love and miss her so much.