Today was a day of mixed emotions. We had the burial first, which I had the most concerns about. Praise God that it went a really smoothly with many people in attendance. After trying to catch up with everyone present, we moved onto Tuggeranong Baptist Church for the Thanksgiving Service. In my view it was an amazing service and everyone involved both glorified our Lord as well as gave thanks for Maria.
Afterwards we went to St Matthew's Anglican Church for afternoon tea. Again it was an opportunity to see anyone I had missed.
In the evening we went to Paul and Mel's and hung out with a few families. The kids enjoyed the pool as it was quite hot until later in the evening.
Thanks to all those who prayed over this day. I experienced the peace that surpassed all understanding, especially when I had to speak.
In my next couple of entries I'm going to share what myself and the kids prepared. I will get Janelle and Effie's contributions in the near future as well to post up.