04 February 2010

Wed 3-Feb-10 (Gabi's 1st piano lesson, birthday, website, small group)

Still wide awake @ 12:30am. Fortunately I'm not stressed about it.

A private music teacher (who I hear is a gifted pianist) had generously made a place for Gabi at school for lessons. Gabi had her first piano lesson today. I was quite excited. Gabi said that it was a lot of fun and she has already learnt three basic short pieces. She has some homework and is keen to learn more.

Happy birthday to our niece Maggie as she enjoyed her first week of high school (photo of Maggie & Gabi in Jerusalem – 2008).
I have re-worked our website's home page as I wasn't happy with the previous layout. I also played a bit with the 'medical journey' page.

Earlier this evening we went to a BBQ with a "small group" of friends from church, who plan to meet each week. The kids will have plenty of company and I'm looking forward to getting back into some study.