03 February 2010

Publishing of family website

Insomnia sometimes helps to focus on other after-hour projects. Over the last couple of nights I've given myself a self-taught crash-course in web design and publishing. The result is a family website in its infancy. I will further develop and populate it over time as I get more of a hang of what I'm doing and receive some additional material to include.

For those of you unable to attend the Thanksgiving Service, I have included a section that includes some items from the day, including: the music; text of the prayers, bible readings and eulogies; and the slideshow which I put together and had shown on the day. The slideshow is offline until I can work out how to upload it properly.

The site also has a direct link to our family blog, as well as summary of Maria's journey from a medical diagnosis and treatment perspective.

The website is www.kaizik.com

It's simple, but I hope you like it.