We spent the morning shopping for clothes for the kids and a few other things we needed. Gabi was in the change room of one of the stores for 30mins trying on a whole basket of clothes. Ben took 5mins, and that was 4mins too long for him.
In the afternoon we went to Justin and Kathryn's. We had a nice walk with all the kids and as the sun started to disappear, it really cooled down. After a yummy takeaway Turkish dinner we watched a DVD. During dinner some toilet humour started and we all got into it. It was the most I think the three of us had laughed for a while.
I watched the Argentina -v- Nigeria game. Argentina and Spain are my two picks to win the tournament. The way they were speaking about Argentina sounds like they may have struggles, but as I expected Messi came into his own and if he survives injury throughout the tournament, he'll be a match winner on many occasions. To me, he is the Roger Federer of soccer. The game finished at 2am. I wanted to stay up for the England -v- USA game, but didn't have the energy. I was happy to hear the USA pulled off a draw. If only Australia could do that on Monday morning against Germany––wishful thinking.