We were running late this morning, leaving home at 9:00am. School starts at 9:10 and it usually takes less than 10 minutes to get there. We jumped into the car to find it wouldn't start.
Cathy came to my rescue, collecting the kids as I was trying to arrange for roadside assistance to attend. I discovered during the call that I had subscribed when I bought the car, but I was able to sort that out.
They arrived less than 30mins and fortunately the battery didn't need replacing. It seems that someone (Ben) left one of the doors ajar (not the first time). After all the drama, I was only 1/2hr late to work.
Many people were away because of sickness or leave so it was very quiet with only my team present. It was a good opportunity to be a little less distracted.
We're all pretty tired from the week gone by. Ben has footy tomorrow and in the afternoon we are driving to Cooma for my nephew's (B&G's cousin's) 10th birthday party. We'll arrive home probably early evening.
We will try and get to church on Sunday. We haven't been very often since committing to go. We like going, but have been distracted due to other events on weekends for us and not feeling part of the church as per our previous experiences here and overseas. To clarify, we know quite a few people there and certainly enjoy their company and fellowship (I suppose that is a significant part of church community) but don't feel that bond to the church itself. Perhaps it's because we're not involved (albeit we're not ready to).