02 October 2009

Fri 2-Oct-09 (dinner out, sleepover)

We spent some time in one of our local shopping centres/malls, partly so the kids could watch the 'Kung Fu Panda' show, which was really interactive. Ben wasn't keen to watch it, but got into it. Gabi managed to lose her 8th tooth, only a few days after her previous one. Three teeth gone in a week may send the tooth fairy broke!

Maria had her long afternoon sleep while the kids played beautifully. While I was catching up on some emails a couple of parrots landed outside the window on one of our small trees and started helping themselves to a leafy afternoon tea. As I happened to have the camera on the desk I was able to take a couple of shots, which I've shared below.
This evening Maria and I went out to dinner with a group of neighbours. We dropped the kids off to our dear friends (who lived down the road from the restaurant). They are going to have a sleepover. We had a really nice time at the restaurant with plenty of food (could have probably done without that!).We got home around 9:45pm and although Maria was exhausted, she had enough energy to do a bible study together before she was ready to sleep. I thought I'd get a quick entry in and catch up on some further email corro before hitting the sack myself.