Not much to write about today. It was nice to have a day without appointments. As I am a quick shopper, in less than an hour I was able to buy some pairs of jeans, sort out an issue at Medicare, and get home. Then it was time to tackle the leaking kitchen taps ("fawcets" for our US friends). We were hoping to leave it as we'll have a new kitchen in the coming weeks, but the leaking increased over the last couple of days and became unbearable. Unfortunately I have little in the way of tools, so it was up to my trusty monkey grips (on their last legs). The grips were able to open one of the taps, but gave up on the other. Thanks to our neighbour Alan, I got the tool I needed and had it fixed in no time. Time to bury the monkey grips.
A relaxing afternoon—even had an hour's nap. Gabi came home with me from school while Ben stayed on with his mate Matt for a playdate.
This evening Maria went off with Vivienne for a girls pamper night with some women from Viv's bible study group. I'm sure she'll have a good time.
I had the kids in bed early as they both look exhausted. As we are going to the "Colin Buchanan" concert tomorrow afternoon, they're going to need their energy.
I'm going to leave it there so I can get the kids' lunches ready and catch up on some news on the net.