Yesterday a friend bumped into Gabi and said he had seen her photo in the Chronicle newspaper. Gabi said it must have been mistaken identity. She mentioned it to me in passing but I didn't really take much notice.
Last night I received an SMS from a friend saying Gabi was in the paper when at drama on one of her play dates last week. I told Gabi this morning, who was very excited. Unfortunately, for some reason the paper did not arrive on our driveway as yet. I'm hopeful that we don't miss it.
Ben had his last pre-season training session this evening. It's getting that little bit colder each night. He is sleeping well on Tuesdays and Thursdays because of the activity. Here are a couple of photos of him in his gear. He disappointingly wasn't allowed to sleep in it as it needs to be ready for Saturday morning's match.