Ben is very excited about his first AFL match in the morning. Fortunately his matches are at 10:45am each week so it shouldn't be too cold by that time of morning.
The kids and I will be attending a Reflective Service at the Hospice in the afternoon. We decided not to invite any family or friends. Apart from us, there will be our neighbour (and friend) Elaine, who lost her husband Alan at the Hospice two-and-a-half weeks before Maria. A few neighbours will also be present. In the evening a larger group of neighbours will congregate at Elaine's home for a dinner and time together. I've just worked on creating a DVD that incorporates slideshows from both Alan's and Maria's funeral services to play.
We'll try and get to church on Sunday and probably relax as much as possible.
The kids and I will be attending a Reflective Service at the Hospice in the afternoon. We decided not to invite any family or friends. Apart from us, there will be our neighbour (and friend) Elaine, who lost her husband Alan at the Hospice two-and-a-half weeks before Maria. A few neighbours will also be present. In the evening a larger group of neighbours will congregate at Elaine's home for a dinner and time together. I've just worked on creating a DVD that incorporates slideshows from both Alan's and Maria's funeral services to play.
We'll try and get to church on Sunday and probably relax as much as possible.