I tried to sleep in a little as I had some issues through the night with an increase in chest symptoms––feeling as though an infection is coming on. The kids still have their coughs, which come and go.
We ducked down to the local shops so the kids could discretely buy each other an Easter Egg. It gave me a chance to do the same for them, as well as buy some smaller ones for a "hunt". At home they worked on cards for each other.
I had to decline a dinner invitation for this evening. It was well that I did as I seemed to decline and needed to sleep in the afternoon, which took the edge of how I've been feeling. Unfortunately that improvement has now worn off.
We watched a movie together over dinner. Although they didn't get to bed until nearly 9pm, we gain an hour overnight coming off daylight-saving. For many out there without kids, that means an hour's extra sleep. If Ben has his 6:00am wake-up, it will actually be 5:00am. He's very good at occupying himself, but let's hope he's not too noisy as his Star Wars play can sometimes lead to the mimicking of laser weapons being fired.
I'm off to bed shortly myself to see if more rest will help because we will have an Easter Egg hunt before church, church itself, and another dinner invitation tomorrow night.