RT session was for 10:10am, but they were running late as one machine was offline. Afterwards, one of the senior Radio Oncology registrars saw Maria for a mini-review. Providing Maria is tracking well, this will be a weekly occurrence. It looks as though they may taper her down from her current dexamethasone dose starting next week.
The weather has warmed up somewhat, so we headed to the nearest shopping centre to get a few things. Maria has become more unsteady on her feet and is very slow. However, she did a lot of walking, which is a good thing. The other positive so far is that her symptoms have not progressed since commencing of RT.
We got home only a short time ago and Maria virtually collapsed into bed.
We received a camera speeding ticket in the mail today. The event occurred last Wednesday when I drove Maria to the hospital from the doctor's surgery. Adrenalin must have played its part, although I don't recall driving over the limit. I'll need to have a look on the map to confirm the exact spot. I will consider writing in to mention the context of the incident (as well as seeing whether they'll take into consideration that the speed wasn't that excessive) and see what their views are. Given the economy and the fact that I have erred, I don't expect them to be sympathetic.