25 November 2009

A couple of additions to the previous entry

I forgot to mention a couple of points in the previous entry:

  1. Please pray for Maria. She has been quite agitated over the last couple of days and has reverted to poor/broken sleep through the evening. Both are side effects of the steroids, which as mentioned has been bumped up to post 1st surgery (Israel) levels.
  2. While Maria was in a bra store (hence why I was hanging outside) I heard a couple of young ladies who run a clothing stand speaking with each other in Hebrew. I went over and chatted with them in my limited Hebrew. One was from Petakh Tikva and the other from the north of Israel (however had mostly lived in Tel Aviv and Italy). For a moment I had been transported to the Sheva Ha'Kokavim (Seven Stars) Shopping Mall in Herzliya. It was strange but not the first time I've had this experience in Australia.