Gabi went to school on the Monday and Tuesday as her eye settled and she was otherwise well, although a little run down.
This morning we were about to leave for school when Gabi remembered her dance group was performing at assembly. We madly got ready and I had to cancel some work meetings at short notice, but it all seemed to sort itself out.
Gabi and the girls performed so well. After kissing her goodbye I started to head into work. I was only 10 minutes into the drive (about half-way) when I received a call from the school to say that Gabi had thrown up. I turned around and collected her. I spent the rest of the day working from home (the advantages of being networked in), while Gabi relaxed. While she didn't vomit again, she was off her food.
We were planning on being at Small Group as we've missed a few weeks, but it was not to be, again.